Friday, August 3, 2018

Connecting Your Gcash Account and Earn Money!

Hi there! It's me, DJ Mcforest. Still have no Gcash account yet?
Read "Creating Your Own Gcash Account" and follow every step before you proceed reading this blog.

Regarding the money, I think you need to get referred to by your friends. If you want it, don't hesitate to ask me on my Facebook account Deanne Jane Mcforest. Feel free to message! It will be a lot more easier to connect and you'll get money!

Note: I will not entertain nonsense messages.

Okay, let's get started!

[ ] First of all, you have to have MESSENGER.
[ ] Search for Gcash
[ ] GET STARTED!

[ ] Choose "I have an account"

[ ] Enter your phone number that you used in your Gcash account. And you will receive a verification code.
[ ] Enter the code you received.
[ ] Enter your 4 digit MPIN.


And you are done!


It is now connected. It will now be more easier to pay bills or even buying load. Hope you find this helpful and don't forget to leave a comment below! Let me know if you have troubles. I'll reply as soon as possible.

God bless and have a good day!

P.S. This is not sponsored. This is intended to help those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting Your Gcash Account and Earn Money!

Hi there! It's me, DJ Mcforest. Still have no Gcash account yet? Read " Creating Your Own Gcash Account " and follow every st...